The tree is packed away and the presents are unwrapped, so it’s back to reality for us at UTBA. Thanks for your patience with us as we took a break. Things will be much busier this next month.
- Speaking of presents, UTBA turns one year old at the end of January. We’re pretty excited (if you can’t tell).
- We have updated the Frequently Asked Questions to reflect some changes in operations and policy that have developed over the last six months.
- December was a slower month than usual at UTBA, mostly because we didn’t have any new shows opening after the middle part of the month. Read below for more details.
- 2,527 unique visitors (5.3% decrease)
- 3,629 visits (11.4% decrease)
- Visitors were from 48 states, 70 foreign countries, and the District of Colombia.
- 2,149 (59.2%) were from people in Utah.
- 692 from Salt Lake City (32.2% of Utah visits)
- 363 from Orem (16.9%)
- 306 from Provo (14.2%)
- 244 from Midvale (11.4%)
- 59 from West Jordan (1.6%)
- California, Texas, New York, and Idaho combined to represent 13.1% of visits.
- 6,150 pageviews (18.4% decrease)
- 1.69 pages per visit (8.0% increase)
- Average visit length is 1 minute, 19 seconds (23.7% decrease)
- 61.2% of visitors were new visitors to UTBA
- 20.8% of visitors have visited UTBA more than 50 times since the site started.
Most Popular Reviews
- She Stoops to Conquer (Utah Valley University)
- A Rented Christmas (The Egyptian Theater)
- A Christmas Carol (Hale Center Theater Orem)
- Christmas Vacation: The Bi-Polar Express (Desert Star Playhouse)
- Plaid Tidings (SCERA)