- 3,170 unique visitors (60.5% increase)
- 5,156 visits (55.4% increase)
- Visitors were from 49 states and 52 foreign countries.
- 3,405 (66.0%) were from people in Utah.
- 1,154 from Salt Lake City (33.9% of Utah visits)
- 514 from Orem (15.1%)
- 334 from Midvale (9.8%)
- 275 from Provo (8.1%)
- 195 from Cedar City (5.7%)
- California, Texas, New York, and Nevada combined to represent 14.0% of visitors.
- 10,149 pageviews (45.9% increase)
- 1.97 pages per visit (6.1% decrease)
- Average visit length is 2 minutes, 9 seconds (8.9% decrease)
- 56.0% of visitors were new visitors to UTBA
- 19.1% of visitors have visited UTBA more than 50 times since the site started.
Most popular reviews
- Hair (Egyptian Theatre)
- Great Expectations: A New Musical (Utah Shakespearean Festival)
- Much Ado About Nothing (Utah Shakespearean Festival)
- Tarzan (Tuacahn)
- Willy Wonka (SCERA)
Overall, it was a very good month for UTBA, with the Utah Shakespearean Festival contributing heavily to our new traffic. We expect many of those new readers to stick with UTBA in the future.