SALT LAKE CITY — The subtitle of John Patrick Shanley’s 2004 play Doubt calls it “a parable.” At...Read More
Tag: dee-dee darby-duffin
- It's similar, but there were enough differences in casting and artistic choices that we judged that it wasn't the same production.June 28, 2016 6:23 pm on Fly to see HCTO’s production of PETER PAN
- I actually wasn't aware of that fact when I did this review. I'm not native to the area and this was my first HTCO production. Thanks for sharing that info!June 28, 2016 8:27 am on Fly to see HCTO’s production of PETER PAN
- This sounds like a remounting of the exact same production at HCTO about two years ago. It was delightful then, too, but shouldn't the review mention that fact?June 27, 2016 11:24 am on Fly to see HCTO’s production of PETER PAN
- Another professional review very well written. I loved your insight and attention to detail.June 20, 2016 9:23 am on TARZAN is swingin’ fun at Tuacahn
- Me too, I would love to see it again. We will make it a date!June 20, 2016 9:23 am on TARZAN is swingin’ fun at Tuacahn
- That was a great review Tara ...makes me want to go see it...June 19, 2016 4:23 pm on TARZAN is swingin’ fun at Tuacahn
- Important Info !June 12, 2016 8:23 am on The math error at the heart of the NEWSIES stage musical
- Love love this show!!!June 10, 2016 4:23 pm on Extra, extra! NEWSIES tour feels fresh & new!
- YAS Meagan Flinders!!!!June 2, 2016 2:23 pm on One word describes BYU’s CHARLOTTE’S WEB: “terrific”
- We've been told you're a bunch of actors...
- Hahaha let's do it
- Scott! I'm taking you to this.
- Amelia Tyler Kristine Lorz TylerApril 7, 2016 8:27 pm on BYU’s THE TASTE OF SUNRISE is beautiful beyond words
- Grace GarnApril 7, 2016 8:27 pm on BYU’s THE TASTE OF SUNRISE is beautiful beyond words
- There are definitely things I didn't appreciate fully, as an audience member who is unfamiliar with Brecht, but I am surprised by this review. Audiences should at least know to expect a confusing use of masks and out-of-tune instrumentation.April 7, 2016 8:27 pm on A stark, unflinching MOTHER COURAGE AND HER CHILDREN
- It was fabulous!August 20, 2014 4:13 pm on A handsome and smart JOSEPH…DREAMCOAT at Tuacahn
- This show received a glowing review from a five year old girl in my son's tennis class. She said she loved it and that she was "going to be in the Farmington musical someday."August 4, 2014 12:13 pm on Farmington’s ANNIE GET YOUR GUN is a safe shot
- Nice review but PLEASE don't leave out Justin Bills our Musical director and Jenny Barlow our magical choreographer. They were MONSTERS in the creation of this work and much of what was mentioned in the review was a direct result of their inspiration and creativity. Kudos to all.August 1, 2014 7:13 am on Superb acting & directing make Sundance’s FIDDLER ON THE ROOF a success
- Complete the CanonJuly 5, 2014 3:13 pm on HENRY IV, PART ONE explores honor and history