Spring has sprung and April is finished. The theatrical scene in Utah was a little bit quieter last month, which led to a drop in traffic compared to March (which was our best month ever). Nevertheless, there is some good news because the number of pageviews and the average time spent on the site is up substantially–which is a sign to us that we are providing useful content to readers.
- Have a show coming up? You can drum up publicity for free by putting your show on the calendar, requesting a reviewer, using the #UTBA hashtag in tweets, and by posting on our Facebook wall. We also have options for people who wish to advertise on the web site.
- We’re looking for new reviewers, especially in Weber, Davis, Iron, and Washington counties. Please look at the requirements for reviewers and apply either on that page or by sending an email to dave (at) utahtheatrebloggers (dot) com.
- 2,700 unique visitors (27.9% decrease)
- 3,974 visits (27.6% decrease)
- Visitors were from all 50 states, 68 foreign countries, and the District of Colombia.
- 2,454 (61.8%) were from people in Utah.
- 1,002 from Salt Lake City (40.8% of Utah visits)
- 501 from Provo (20.4%)
- 186 from Midvale (7.6%)
- 167 from Orem (6.8%)
- 85 from Sandy (3.5%)
- California, Texas, New York, and Colorado combined to represent 13.3% of visits.
- 9,140 pageviews (0.7% increase)
- 2.30 pages per visit (37.1% increase)
- Average visit length is 1 minute, 39 seconds (23.2% increase)
- 59.9% of visitors were new visitors to UTBA
- 13.4% of visitors have visited UTBA more than 50 times since the site started.