- Play Reviews are the mainstay of UTBA. The process and requirements of reviews have already been explained.
- Blog Posts are the main type of non-review content on the site. Blog posts may be opinion, news, or recaps of content from other theatre sites. Any UTBA member can write a blog post about any theatre-related topic. Members can propose blog post topics or they may be solicited by staff members. Dave has the authority to decide whether a post will be published or not.
- On occasion, blog posts will lead into specific “columns” like Veteran Newbie, C2E, and our weekly Instagr.am posts.
- Giveaways are cultivated by Dave and Christian. Most giveaways are tickets to productions in Utah, although other theatre-related giveaways are possible. Dave and Christian administer giveaways through Punchtab.
- Interviews are also conducted with interesting personalities in the theatre community in the state. There is a standard 10-question interview and a longer, more individualized interview format. Dave and Russell decide who will be interviewed and what type of interview will be given.
- Videos about Utah theatre topics can also be posted through UTBA’s YouTube account.
New #utahtheatre review by @Theatre_Critics member (and UTBA pres) @Russwarne for the national tour of @TheLionKing, hosted by @BwayAtTheEccles in #SLC!
At the interval for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at Good Company Theatre and having so much fun. The show is delightful. #UtahTheatre
At @TheLionKing national tour in #SLC with my junior critic. Loom for the review later on @UtahTheatreBlog!
The pumpkin Giant opens this weekend. October fun is here!
#utahtheatre #pumpkingiant #utahtheater #utahactors #utahfamily #utahfamilyfun #slcmoms #slcfamily #utahfunactivities #saltproject @ Parker Theatre https://www.instagram.com/p/CjGiIsOvXAH/?igshid=YTgzYjQ4ZTY=
We're looking forward to SHUCKED at @pioneertheatre next month. It might be the most important #utahtheatre production of the year.
Presenting the WORLD PREMIERE CAST & CREATIVE for the Broadway-bound SHUCKED. Playing at PTC October 28 through November 12!
See the full press release and Creative Team here: https://bit.ly/ShuckedCast
And get your tickets now at http://PioneerTheatre.org!
New #utahtheatre review for THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE at The Stage Door in St. George!
New #utahtheatre review by @Theatre_Critics member @MarenSwensen for BRIGHT STAR at @CPT_Theatre in Centerville!
New #utahtheatre review for MURDER BY THE BOOK at @CoveyCenter in Provo!
Excited to be seeing one of my favorite shows, BRIGHT STAR at @CPT_Theatre #utahtheatre #uttheater #theatercritic
Shout out to @CVDaily for the feature on our upcoming season opener: Tau Dance Theater! https://cachevalleydaily.com/news/archive/2022/09/19/tau-dance-theatre-company-coming-from-hawaii-to-logan/
#cacheARTS #logan #loganutah #cachevalleyutah #utah #cachevalley #utahtheatre #utahdance #dance
New #utahtheatre review for LUCKY STIFF at @Hale_Theatre in Sandy!
New #utahtheatre review for ART at @AnOtherTheater in Provo!
It's audition time for PRIDE AND PREJUDICE at the Hale Center Theater Orem—directed by Barta Lee Heiner and written by me. Video submissions are due before Sept. 28. You have a week to prepare your best Jennifer Ehle, friends. I'm waiting. #UtahTheatre https://www.haletheater.org/main-stage/auditions
New #utahtheatre review for THE ADDAMS FAMILY at @SCERAupdate in Orem!
New #utahtheatre review for THURGOOD at @UtahShakespeare in Cedar City!
New #utahtheatre review for SCAPIN at @pioneertheatre in #SLC!
New #utahtheatre review by @Theatre_Critics member @MarenSwensen for THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE at @goodcotheatre in Ogden!