We are thrilled to be able to give two tickets to ANY fall show at the Utah Shakes to one of our lucky readers. Details on how to win can be found below! But which show will you see? Here are a couple of links to help you decide!
This giveaway is restricted to Utah residents only!
To have a clear and complete understanding of this giveaway check out the terms below.
- The winner will emailed and announced on our Facebook Page and on the UTBA homepage (and emailed directly). They will have have exactly 1 week to reply. If we don’t receive the response, the prize will be given to someone else.
- It is possible to enter your name into the giveaway many times (see below).
- To have a valid entry, you must follow the entry rules and leave a valid email address
- The giveaway will end on the Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 at Midnight.
- To increase your chances of winning, make sure to tell your friends and peers.
How to Enter:
- Entering the giveaway is simple and takes only 30 seconds. Register by connecting to our giveaway widget below using Facebook; for each step you complete you’ll earn a giveaway entry:
- Like the giveaway by clicking on the Facebook Like button (+1 entry)
- Become a Utah Shakespeare Festival fan on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Leave a comment sharing a memory of the Utah Shakespeare Festival or why you want to win. (+1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway (+1 entry)
- Unlimited bonus entries by pasting your invite link everywhere you can: – for every friend that clicks the link you Tweeted in step 4 you’ll earn +1 entries – for every friend that then joins the giveaway you’ll earn +5 entries
Below is the contest box that you will use to enter this contest. Unlike other contest, people try not to tell many of their friends about massive giveaways. However this is totally different. You can do some leg work and increase your chances of winning by sharing this with your friends. The more friends you invite to the giveaway the more entries you’ll earn to win, so start spreading the word!
If you’re reading this through Google Reader (or something similar) you’ll actually have to read this post on our site in order to access the Giveaway.